Tuesday, January 09, 2024

 I know I am but one of many that has had to go through giving care and comfort to a loved one that has cancer. I know all my friends are willing to do anything to help. But why do I feel so alone? I'm tired, and unable to do much more than hang around and surf the net. The kitchen is a disaster, the living room is a disaster, and I'm not doing anything. Beth tells me I'm being too hard on myself, but I'm so tired. 

Beth seems to be in constant pain. The doctor says most of what she's feeling in her back and arms is from referred pain. Her mood is flat, and she keeps telling me she feels like crying, but she never does. I guess I'm doing the crying for both of us. 

I need to get motivated and do some stuff around the house. Maybe that would make me feel better and more "normal". Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment