Monday, January 15, 2024

 Beth's first appointment with Oncology after her MRI's is Friday. She woke up this morning after a second really bad night. It looks like she needs to be aware that eating late at night is not agreeing with her. So, with that said, I am starting to wonder why it's taking so long to get back with our doctor. I read the MRI's and it seems like the cancer has been caught really early, and the chances of surgery being an effective treatment are pretty high. Of course, I'm no doctor, but I can read the results. So why are things slowing down? Beth is pretty much getting to the end of her reserves, and I don't know how she's going to be able to handle any surgery given how weak and tired she's getting.

This sucks so bad. I'm trying to stay strong, but I still end up crying off and on all day. I can't show her how sad this makes me, as she doesn't need any negativity right now. I always tell others going to this kind of trial to "stay strong", and I'm trying to take my own advice. It's really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment