Tuesday, January 30, 2024

 We  have an appointment with Dr. Lin at the NMCC tomorrow. This quick appointment happened because we sent Dr. Lin a message about having to wait until March for our appt. with MD Anderson. Meanwhile, Josh sent us an offer to have his GI doctor send a referral to a pancreatic surgeon at Baylor Medical also in Houston. Now I"m just confused. I'm also worried that taking Josh up on his offer is just going to muddy the waters and result in even more delays. Our dear friend and neighbor Martha has suggested checking if the Baylor doctor will do a tele-med visit so maybe we can avoid having to go to Houston. It's worth seeing if that is a possibility.

On a personal note, our neph Matthew sent me a message asking how things are. He's the first person I've told that I'm barely keeping it together. I'm trying to take my advice to "stay strong" to heart, but it's getting really hard to do. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment