Monday, January 01, 2007

Wow, once again the months have cruised by and nary a new post.

Oh well. Lots to say, but most of it is going to sound like a broken record, at least to my ears.

Its the first day in the year 2007. I need to find my motivation in both work and life this year or its going to get really grim.

Enough of that.

It snowed like heck this weekend, and I was basically snowbound for all three days. The stinkin wheelchair doesn't like the snow, and I'm too lazy to go find real snow tires. Hopefully I can get my car out tomorrow morning.

Beth is trying real hard to keep an even keel under my relentless assault of self doubt and angst. I hope I don't totally burn her out, but I bet she is about fed up. Oh well, maybe if we can get somewhat even on our finances we can actually take a trip and try to chill out.

That means I really need to give up my ebay habit. I mean, geez, how many jackets does a man need? Just one more? Strength Aldog, resist the temptation.

I had lots of things to say a minute ago, but they seem to have slipped my mind.

Here's a pic of me and the stanley cup. A friend on our game forum says I look like Eric Cartman from South Park. Hmmm, guess its time to start exercising again once the snow melts.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment