Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Kewl. Nothing to do at work, literally. We have no jobs to work on, so I'm kind of casting about looking for work. This is the first time that this has happened in my career, so I'm mixed between being worried about being laid off and happy that I'm in total cruise mode. I know this lull will end, so I will definitely make the best of it.

There is still snow on the ground five days after the snowstorm. Digging back in the memory banks, I don't recall many other storms that have left so much snow on the ground so long after the snowfall. Just doesn't happen in the part of New Mexico. I continue to get my car stuck at the interface of the driveway and the street, although I think that's going to resolve itself with if it stays sunny for a few more days.

Todd stopped by the house this morning and did some shoveling for me, totally on his own. That was very kewl.

Beth has still not moved to the outpatient part of her residency yet, so last night was another late night (home around 12 PM), followed by her being on-call tonight. I can not wait until her schedule lightens up some and turns back into mostly day work.

I need to get my shit together and go scuba diving with Joseph in San Diego. It will be a total blast, but diving in the Pacific is usually pretty gear intensive, since the water is so damn cold. I'd like to dive dry, but I definitely need to go get checked on for dry suit diving before we get in the ocean. Stay tuned.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment