Thursday, May 04, 2006

OK....I hate repeating myself, so here's a quick update on the world as it revolves around Allan.

Beth and I had a nice go around concerning some damaged laundry, the request for an apology, a snippy retort and then a threat to leave me. Sweet. I don't know.

I just informed my bride that we were going to have to dip into her inheritance from her folks since we really haven't slowed down on our purchases since she quit work. That went over real big. Hopefully that will calm down some.

I'm feeling kind of shitty again, as it looks like the infection is back again. I really want to put an end to this so I can start feeling healthy again.

Damn, do I need to go exercise and get rid of this belly. I don't think I've ever been this fat.

Postive things? Not sure today, and I haven't been in the mood to notice much positive the last month or so.

I need a change, and I really need a break from work for a while. Can you say vacation?

More later, and more sooner than a month from now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment