Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So the Democratic convention has started; I'm launching on my first e-space argument/insult session with a right wing nut on a local new site; and Beth and I had another drag out know down fight last night.

I need to just keep my mouth shut. Certainly she talks enough for both of us, so why do I need to assume I should say anything? I don't want to argue, but I always forget how incredibly sensitive she is if whe thinks I'm telling her she is "wrong" about things medical. I forget how mentioning she said something totally different in her raving not two minutes before is somehow my fault and that I'm just arguing with her. If I had any guts, I'd....actually have enough guts to even write down what I thnk I need to do. Scary times.

I think deep down I'm setting myself up to remove myself from almost any day to day activity. My work has turned into a miasma of SHIT, and I think I'm working myself out of my marriage. Why? I don't know.

I'm worried. I'm scared.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment