Monday, July 07, 2008

So back to work after the long weekend. Damn, I need more than three days off in a row. One of the best things my old boss Harry Kringler said was that a person really needs at least two weeks off. One to unwind, and the second to actually vacation without thinking about work. The trouble is, I don't want to spend the entire two weeks hanging around the house, so maybe I'll have to work out a week off and a week traveling.

I've got to figure out how to get off the gaming cycle. Maybe I'll try to cancel my COH account and get a refund. I enjoy the game, but having the second game available where I don't need to have team mates on makes it way to easy to while away countless hours jumping around Paragon City or the Rouge Isles. I don't play on many teams, so it's mostly a solo effort. OK, I'm going to do it.

I kind of blew off Tim and Jen this weekend. Both Beth and I need to get over and see the new nino, so hopefully we can get this done this week. Hell, the way we procrastinate, he'll be graduating from high school before we drop bye with his baby gifts.

Our house is still a total disaster. Beth's stuff is strewn through every room. I tried to throw away a piece of shit plastic container that got retrieved from the trash. We're never going to make any progress if we can't get rid of anything. Now, honestly, Beth has shown great fortitude in getting rid of junk, it just has to be at a time and place of her choosing. Go Beth, Go!!

OK, I'm being really nice. No complaints, no worries.

Peace. Work for a change in this country, and the world. Yes, we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment