Saturday, March 04, 2006

So let's try out this blogging thing again.

Its been so long since I posted anything, its probably worth while trying to catch up.

Both Beth and my parents are now gone. Its been pretty traumatic, with Beth still almost unable to accept that her mom, Anita, in no longer with us. My folks passing has been equally emotional, but from a totally different perspective. Suffice it to say that my mom left me feeling somewhat betrayed. Nothing like getting the final last word in, huh Iva?

I'm working for Parsons Brinckerhoff again. Its great being back with some old friends and getting to work on some challenging projects. But.....the stress and my management of it has increased and decreased respectively. Maybe its more responsibility, but damn its almost untolerable.

There are so many reasons for this. Mostly, its beacause I don't exercise regularly any more. Why? Who knows. I think I can get back into it, but it's going to take some work and comittment on my part to try to get back to jock status again. It will be worth it, it always is, but somehow that whole part of my life seems very far away right now.

Oh well.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment